Competitive Salary + Hybrid Working + Healthcare + Pension + Life Insurance
Are you an experienced Project Coordinator or Junior Project Manager looking for the next step in your career?
I am partnered with one of the leading global oil and energy providers looking for an experienced professional currently working within the Oil and Energy or Heavy industry to support the team in delivering upcoming projects. This is a unique opportunity to enhance your skill set, be trained to a high standard, and challenge yourself in an encouraging and friendly environment within one of the worlds most respected and pioneering energy organisations.
Directly supporting the Project Manager, you will oversee the planning, documentation and risk ensuring that the project objectives are met within budget, delivered on-time and track & report project deliverables.
Daily tasks will include:
- Maintain Project Controls KPI's-Engineering, Procurement, Document Control, Cost, Schedule, and Risk.
- Contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture across the assigned project
- Assist the Project Manager in all contractual matters including notices & variation orders
- Tracking and monitoring project spending and reporting variances
- Liaising with different departments, ensuring all administrative tasks have been completed within a set timeframe.
- You must have previous experience working within the Oil and Energy Industry - exposure to EPC projects is advantageous
- Knowledge/experience with Primavera or other MRP systems is favourable (training would be provided if required)
- Relevant qualifications such as a degree in Cost Management, Project Management, Finance, or Engineering would be welcomed but not essential
- Utmost organisational & communicational skills partnered with proven industry knowledge are expected of applicants
What can we offer you?
- Working in a fast-paced diverse environment surrounded by an experienced and welcoming team
- A progression plan tailored to you, defining a clear path for promotion and reward
- Competitive salary
- Working on market-leading projects
- On-the-job training, mentoring, and support
- Flexible Hybrid working to fit around your lifestyle
If you are intrested please apply! If you have any further quesitons feel free to give me a call on 01172840431.