Boscombe - Remote working possibly
£250 per day Umbrella
3 months contract with possible extension - INSIDE IR35
The role is responsible for the delivery of project controls within an assigned team, under the leadership of a Principal Project Controller.
- Supporting a Project Controls Team in the provision of support to IDTs and other large and complex strategic programmes. Under the supervision of a Principal Controller
- Delivering project control tasks within assigned team; MS Project, lifecycle briefcase, project reporting, invoicing and other project document creation and management.
- Delivery project finance; debtors and cash collection, calculation of accruals, collation of cost journals and facility costs.
- Awareness of project management; the project lifecycle and project finances.
- Sharing knowledge, skills and best practice.
- Demonstrable competence in SAP, MS Excel (including add-ins), Word, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Good organisational and record keeping skills.
- Awareness of the project lifecycle and sales processes.
- Experience of working to corporate procedures and the use of corporate tools.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload and multi-task.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with individuals at varying levels.
- Ability to work as part of a team and well as unsupervised.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE level (to included English and Mathematics).
- Demonstrate competence against the agreed Project controls Competency Framework at a level of Foundation or APMIC
If you feel you are suitable and wish to apply, then please send your CV over.