6 month contract
My Client a multinational defence technology company, is looking for an experienced Project Controller to be based in Farnborough for a 6 month contract position.
The role is responsible for the delivery of project controls within an assigned team, under the leadership of a Project Manager or Principal Project Controller.
- Supporting a Principal Project Controller in the provision of support to IDTs and other
- large and complex strategic programmes.
- Delivering project support tasks within assigned team; MS Project, lifecycle briefcase,
- project reporting, invoicing and other project document creation and management.
- Delivery project finance; debtors and cash collection, calculation of accruals, collation of
- cost journals and facility costs.
- Supporting PCP&R improvement activity, and sharing knowledge skills and best
Knowledge and experience:
- Awareness of project management; the project lifecycle and project finances.
- Demonstrable competence in SAP, MS Excel (including add-ins), Word, Outlook, Project,
- PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Good organisational and record keeping skills.
- Awareness of the project lifecycle and sales processes.
- Experience of working to corporate procedures and the use of corporate tools.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload and multi-task.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with individuals at
- varying levels.
- Ability to work as part of a team and well as unsupervised.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates are required to hold an active SC clearance. Or be willing / eligible to undergo the process.