Programme Security Officer
This role is for an experienced security governance professional to perform a coordination role across a large MOD Delivery Team, enabling the team to assure suppliers' security practices and to achieve and to support the maintenance of security accreditation on multiple projects associated with the programme.
- Active management of DEFCON 658 practices using the OCTAVIAN tool - each project/contract should have an OCTAVIAN account holder.
- Annual Contract Risk Assessment to generate a Risk Assessment Reference (RAR).
- Supplier Self-Assessed Questionnaire (SAQ) and Cyber Implementation Plan (CIP) reviews.
- Annual SAL refresh and issue.
- Supplier site security inspections.
- Oversight of sub-contractor relationships and security compliance, etc.
- Support to CyDR / Supplier audits.
- Information Security Incident Reporting / Management.
- Addressing concerns with Release of Information and handling.
- Supporting the response to MODCERT alerts and CANNEL changes for all TacSys In-Service systems (specifically, tracking and reporting on compliance and support to the Software Asset Management Team).
- Previous MOD experience in a Security Assurance function, DEFCON 658 processes, MOD Accreditation, JSP440, JSP604.
For more information please click APPLY NOW.