£800 Per Day (Umbrella)
6 Month Contract
- Development and maintenance of positive engagement with delivery teams, programme customers, partners and suppliers.
- Operating in a Safe & Secure manner.
- Embedding a culture openness and transparency.
- Delivery of the Programme outcomes, to agreed baseline (customer satisfaction, time, cost, quality, cash and sales).
- Ensuring programme members operate in line with the Operating Framework & functional competency management requirements; and have appropriate personal objectives recorded in the client performance management system.
- Resolving conflicts (including prioritisation calls) within the programme and collaborating across the business.
- Leading the embedding of improvement in the business project and programme management function, as agreed with IDT Lead and the Performance Excellence team.
- Maintenance of forecasts, both financial and resource demand signal which reflects the up-to date expectations for the work.
- Application of governance requirements (including lifecycle, project & independent reviews as appropriate) for foundation sales and delivery work.
- Reporting progress on all accountabilities to IDT Lead (or their delegate).
Essential Experience & Qualifications
- Track record of successful delivery of complex development programmes within the maritime defence area.
- Over 5 years experience of a leading role within business, projects or programmes.
- SC clearance
For more information please click APPLY NOW.