Permanent, (Hybrid model WFH/Office)
Salary: £48K-£55K (Depending on Experience)
A world-leading defence technology company are looking for a Programme Controller who will be responsible for the delivery and overseeing of project controls functions across a variety of projects in a diverse team. You will be working closely with the Senior Project Managers and Project Controllers in a leadership role to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, and consistency is developed across the business.
There is a diverse portfolio of programmes and projects you will have the opportunity to work on, ranging from highly classified intelligence, weaponry, maritime, aerospace, national security, and communications programmes.
This opening gives you the chance to join a talented and dedicated team focusing on the build-up of critical defence infrastructure and development projects. Due to the nature of the work the projects are stimulating and often challenging, working with a variety of internal and external stakeholder providing an excellent opportunity to build upon existing experience and leadership skills to further extend future career opportunities.
- Engaging, mentoring and coordinating the work of project controllers and monitoring the performance of various projects
- Delivery of high value projects
- Development and maintenance of positive engagement with programme managers, project controllers and other key delivery partners
- Risk, Negotiation, HR and Conflict Management throughout the project lifecycle
- Maintenance of all appropriate reporting needs in support of project and programme delivery
- Application of governance requirements such as lifecycle, project and independent reviews.
- Previous experience in Project Management Office (PMO)
- In-Depth knowledge of research management and cost control
- Experience of Stakeholder Management
- Experience in Defence, Aerospace, Engineering or other related sectors
The role is an excellent opportunity to utilise your experience in an innovative industry and progress through a successful career. Full training and career development opportunities are provided. Excellent benefits including a market-leading pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank, share save scheme, dental plan, life assurance and discount schemes.