Title: Production Operator
Duration: 3 Months
Shifts: Double days or Nights
- To work unsupervised in the manufacture of the parts, ensuring that all tooling and materials are of the required quality standard, including trimming and finishing.
- To understand and contribute to the delivery of the modules key KPI's
- To carry out advanced activities, e.g., mixing, following process procedures, metal prep, produce BAS sleeves, bellows with multiple convulsions or similar when required.
Background of role
- Trimming and buffing
- Attention to detail
- Working with small parts
- Knowledge of finishing
- Computer knowledge as will be using software such as SAP
- Worked in a production/manufacturing environment