Role: Production Technician
Location: 16 Leyden Rd, Stevenage SG1 2BP
Contract Length: 6 - 12 Months - Potential for Permanent Placement & Extension
Salary Rate: £15.18 P/HOUR - PAYE
Shift Times: Monday - Friday - 8am - 4:30pm - Flexible Start/End Times if Needed
- Undertake the routine manufacturing activities to produce membrane products.
- Perform daily lab activities including calibrations and checks using appropriate records and logs.
- Provide support for NPI introduction including method transfer and validation activities.
- Assist in compliance inspections and EHS program implementation to maintain high level of EHS compliance.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Undertake training in all Q/C processes required for all membrane manufacturing.
- Complete all training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Knowledge and understanding of production work instructions, SOP's and manufacturing batch records and operates within them.
- Ensures the creation of accurate, complete, and timely records.
- Maintain cGMP at all times
Expected areas of competence:
- Self-starter, willing to work alone or in team as required by the business.
- Willing to work overtime from time to time at reasonable notice to support the business needs.
- Knowledgeable in terms of cGMP and lab standards
- Demonstratable experience with writing Standard Operating Procedures, Work instructions and Manufacturing Batch Records.
- 3 years' experience in a Manufacturing environment OR Degree in relevant scientific field with proven lab work.
- Work in brand new state of the art, £4million facilities on a day-to-day basis
- Extensions and Permanent placement opportunities available
- Work on an exciting project looking to launch 3 new products at the start of 2024
- Join an already established and well-oiled team
- Joining an Industry Leading company in the Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical Industry