Production Planner - New Product Development
Competitive Salary + Healthcare + Life Insurance + Benefits
We are looking for a Planner to join a busy and thriving Engineering company based in Barrow-in-Furness. You do not need prior manufacturing experience, so this is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within planning and develop their skillset in a new environment.
- Establishes sequence and lead-time of each operation to meet shipping deadlines.
- Plans sequence of fabrication, assembly, and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers. Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Coordinates with purchasing, manufacturing, and quality departments to ensure the execution of the facility s production schedule.
- Reviews customer backlog for optimal performance and delivery.
- The Production Planner prepares and plans production orders or requisitions for manufacture.
Prior Experience Required:
- Planning or Scheduling experience
- MRP experience such as SAP or other planning software
- Experience within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment is advantageous but not essential
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore, if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.