* Compliance and implementation of Schlumberger/OneSubsea HSE guidelines.
* Creation of production orders and routings for the different assemblies
* Compiling all necessary documents in the workbook and forwarding them to manufacturing
* Implementing and executing Major Revisions, NCRs and Rework steps during manufacturing. Creation of NCRs.
* Calculating manufacturing costs prior to starting assembly on the shop floor. Cost, schedule, and material control during and after the manufacturing run.
* Support and collaborate with adjacent departments to ensure on time delivery.
* Highlighting and reporting variances to supervisor. * Creation of Outside Operations in the Production Orders (as needed).
* Adjusting standard routing based on revisions and/or current production lead times
* Transfer customer requirements from engineering bill of materials to standard routing
* Participation in Design Review Meetings.
You will be bring
* State-certified technician, industrial foreman or comparable education in the electrical or metalworking field
* SAP knowledge, Microsoft Office applications
* Professional experience as a work planner as well as OneSubsea product knowledge an advantage
* Strong teamwork and communication skills
* Ability to work independently and organise complex work processes
* Secure knowledge of German and English.