Production Manager - Exciting Leadership Opportunity in Sustainability
Location: Manchester, Droylsden
Are you an experienced Production Manager with a proven track record in the Waste, Recycling, or Sustainability sector? Are you looking for a strategic leadership role that not only offers autonomy and defined career progression but also positions you as a key player in driving the organisational expansion of one of the UK's leading providers of recycling and resource recovery solutions?
Why Join Us?
- Unique Opportunity for Autonomy and Growth: Thrive in an environment that values your expertise and offers full autonomy to innovate and lead new processes within a rapidly growing team with a set career progression path to a Site Manager role!
- Contribute to Our Innovative Goals: Be at the forefront of sustainability initiatives. We recover a diverse range of waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and energy conversion, making a positive impact on the environment.
- Work-Life Balance Emphasis: We care about your well-being so provide access to wellbeing services to ensure a positive work-life balance, contributing to overall health and happiness.
Your Role: Production Manager
In this dynamic role, you will oversee the Production of the wood waste production line on our Manchester site, your responsibilities include:
- Overseeing four direct reports providing training and feedback.
- Develop and implement production schedules allocating resources efficiently for manpower, equipment, and materials.
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, and environmental agency regulations by implementing and monitor quality control processes.
- Contribute to long-term production strategies aligned with organisational objectives by identify opportunities for process optimization and efficiency improvements
- Demonstrable track record of Production Management experience within the wider business services industry. Waste, recycling, or sustainability industry experience is highly advantageous.
- Previous involvement in implementing and managing quality control processes to ensure products meet industry environment agency standards.
- Results-oriented, with a strong desire and tenacity to drive performance.
- Strong communication skills and experience coordinating with various departments, suppliers, and vendors to ensure smooth production processes.
If you resonate with this description and are ready for a challenging yet rewarding leadership role in a growth-oriented company, apply now! Our recruitment team will personally reach out to all successful applicants to discuss the next steps.