Full Time, Permanent
We are delighted to be supporting a global technology business and pioneer of Multidimensional Industrial Metrology to recruit a Production Co-ordinator on a permanent basis, working at their site in Rugby.
My client manufactures optical and multisensory systems and metrology software utilised in the automotive, aircraft, mechanical engineering, plastics and medical technology industries. This includes innovative technologies such as 3D X-ray, 3D laser scanning and portable metrology for quality inspection.
As the Production Co-ordinator you will be instrumental and interacting with various departments.
- Supporting aftermarket day to day operations
- Managing receipt of goods, dispatch of goods & stock transfers
- Supporting compliance & continuous improvement of tool & calibration support activities
- Co-ordinating & managing departments & team members to ensure adherence to quality management systems
- Ensuring Health & Safety guidelines are followed
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- Experience of purchase orders and raising works orders
- Experience of Importing/Exporting
- Experience of working in production or Supply Chain
- Analytical - making reports
- Communication skills for liaising with different teams
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply and one of the team will be in touch.