Production Co-ordinator - Rugby
We are delighted to be supporting a global technology business and pioneer of Multidimensional Industrial Metrology to recruit a Production Co-ordinator on a permanent basis, working at their site in Rugby.
As the Production co-ordinator you will be responsible for:
- Supporting aftermarket day to day operations
- Managing receipt of goods, dispatch of goods & stock transfers
- Supporting compliance & continuous improvement of tool & calibration support activities
- Co-ordinating & managing departments & team members to ensure adherence to quality management systems
- Ensuring Health & Safety guidelines are followed
To succeed in this role you will need the following:
- Experience of purchase orders and raising works orders
- Experience of Importing/Exporting
- Experience of working in production or Supply Chain
- Leadership skills
- Analytical - making reports
- Communication skills for liaising with different teams
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply and one of the team will be in touch.