Title: Production Co-Ordinator
Duration: 3 Months plus
What you'll do:
- Support production managers with promo projects with things like documentation and meetings and acting as central point of communication for internal and external contacts.
- Leads comms with third parties on content. Captures all content, understanding correct specs and formats. Distributes materials & information in a timely & effective manner.
- Plans and arranges post production resources and provides the accurate information for billing.
- Sets up project folders, saves all project admin and ensures all promos can be accessed later.
- QC's throughout the process and understands everything about their brands. Stays ahead of all updates and changes required.
- Runs the compliance and music clearance process.
What you'll bring:
- Can do attitude, useful and approachable. Demonstrates a flexible and pro-active approach and is a great teammate.
- Great interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide range of contacts.
- Highly organised, manages time, prioritises effectively, easily able to demonstrate successful multi-tasking and ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Has shown they can deal with constantly evolving goals and targets whilst maintaining highest levels of accuracy, attention to detail and good editorial judgement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An interest/passion in Sports is desirable.