Product Marketing Manager
£153.85 Per Day
12 Month Contract
What you'll do
· Work with the clients Genomics and Diagnostics Global Marketing Leader and Diagnostics MarComm Leader to execute the marketing strategy and tactical plan
- Work closely with product managers and application specialists to create meaningful and relevant content and materials to support product launches
- Work closely with regional marketers and commercial teams to ensure coordinated (and connected) marketing and communications plans and content
· Establish and maintain collaborative and effective relationships with stakeholders, across different functions and in different geographies of the client.
· Establish and maintain collaborative and effective relationships with stakeholders outside of the client, who are instrumental in our genomics and diagnostics programs
- Use digital and physical on-site channels to amplify storytelling and build sales tools…measure outcomes and effectiveness of targeting across audiences.
- Understand the the client's Genomics and Diagnostics strategy and suggest new and engaging communications tactics to accomplish the team goals
- Drive an effective lead management and nurturing process
- Undertake competitor monitoring activities on an ongoing basis.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, English, Marketing, or a related field and up to five years communications or marketing experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communications skills in English, storytelling ability in pictures and words
- Interest in working in large multi-stakeholder organization
- Dynamic, results focused and able to juggle priorities while building and maintaining trust and respect both within and outside the business; consistently delivering high quality results
- Able to clearly communicate complex information in an easy to understand manner
- Clear interest and understanding of the macro and microenvironments and public opinions and the ability to gauge the effects of these on present and future business plans
- Integrity: accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
For more information, APPLY NOW.