Product & Applications Sales Specialist
UK & Ireland
Are you ready to join a supportive and collaborative team within a pioneering global leader in Life Sciences Light Microscopy as a Product & Applications Sales Specialist? Look no further!
As a leading manufacturer of Light Microscopy solutions, this globally respected company provide unparalleled expertise, cutting-edge technology, and a commitment to excellence that is shaping the future of the Life Sciences.
What You'll Do:
As a Product & Applications Sales Specialist, you will play a crucial role in supporting the growth of Light Microscopy sales.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Interface and Product Expertise - leveraging your product knowledge to be the communication bridge between the sales team and customers
- Sales Team Support - provide technical insights, attend customer meetings, carry out demonstrations
- Market Intelligence and Planning Support - provide market intelligence and development information and stay up-to-date on the latest technological trends in Light Microscopy
- Sales Pipeline Development - collaborate with the sales team contributing to the planning and execution of sales development projects
- Marketing Support - participate in marketing events, collaborate closely with the Business Sector Manager, and occasionally contribute to the creation of domain-specific content
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Biological Science or Bio-Engineering
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on Light Microscopy experience
- Positive 'can do' and proactive attitude
- Curious, self-driven, and tech-passionate with a focus on business impact
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Working knowledge of Electron Microscopy
- Familiarity with post-acquisition image analysis software
What Else You Need to Know:
- This is a UK-wide role requiring domestic travel (~ 30%) and occasional global travel (~10%)
- Full training on products, systems, and processes is provided alongside continuous professional development
- Company Car provided
- Incredible benefits package that includes: Private Healthcare, 8% Company Pension Contribution, Lifestyle Benefits, and more!
If you are ready to play a pivotal role in transforming the Light Microscopy landscape, submit your application now! We are more than happy to answer any questions and support you wherever possible!