Job Title: Procurement Specialist Team Leader
Duration: 3 months
Manage and monitor supplier deliveries from specific portfolio of suppliers, utilising best practice. Ensure supplier orders are placed in a timely manner in line with planning requirements. Manage and develop supplier relationships through daily, weekly account reviews. Monitor supplier delivery performance to meet overall business targets and goals.
- Establish and develop partnership relationships with our supply base, both internal and external suppliers.
- Meet and discuss deliveries through daily, weekly LOB reviews with the supplier and provide performance feedback to the Supply Chain.
- Facilitate effective two-way communication within the procurement team and other functions
- Create a plan to achieve your key objectives to ensure the business goals are achieved.
- Serve as an interface between the Supplier and Supplier Development Team for technical and process issues impacting delivery performance for the Supply Base.
- Support the Procurement Specialist Team Leader where necessary.
- Minimum Requirements: CIPS qualification degree preferred
- 2-5 years Aerospace experience in a Purchasing or Supply Chain environment,
- Demonstrated Aerospace or similar industry experience.