Procurement Manager (Marketing and Media)
£446 Per Day (Umbrella)
As the Procurement Manager you will be key in building the procurement capability of the c;oemt. The role will involve partnering with the business teams and other functions such as Finance and Legal.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support the category spends, develop spend strategies together with the SPM, stake-holders, lead execution and be accountable for results.
- Maintain senior-level stakeholder relationships, with appropriate regular communication, ensuring clear understanding and alignment between their strategic plans and Procurement's direction.
- In collaboration with business stakeholders, lead on major supplier negotiations demonstrating an in-depth understanding of key business drivers
- Provide strategic commercial input to a broad range of initiatives. Demonstrating a flexible approach to driving financial and non-financial benefits to all business areas. Be capable of evaluating all options against all relevant factors i.e. technical, commercial, logistical, risk etc and recommending the best option to the business
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Proven Procurement experience in multiple category areas, particularly Marketing & Media. Managed high value spend through deals negotiated, support spend strategy development
- Experience of balancing cost, quality, risk, availability, innovation, sustainability over the short and longer term
- It would be desirable to have experience of working for a start-up &/or broadcaster/media company &/or global / pan-European business
- Experience of defining procurement process for most situations, and identifying improvement
- Role models Empowerment, Teamwork, Feedback and Development, Collaboration, Execution, Commit-ment to Highest levels of Integrity and Ethics
For more information please click APPLY NOW.