Are you a Process Engineering Manager looking to advance your career and take the next step? Our client's cable solutions form an integral part of power grids worldwide, helping major transmission system operators and utilities develop power transmission and distribution grids.
Are you forward thinking and passionate when it comes to leading by example?? Our client is looking for a Process Engineering Manager to join the organisation and make a lasting impact through driving being process driven with a focus on continuous improvement.
As a Process Engineering Manager, you will have strong leadership skills, a process driven mindset and hands-on management style. Does this sound like you?
- Leadership of the Process & Development Engineering Team including its development, resource prioritisation and deployment
- Provide day-to-day support to the sites production processes, including root-cause identification and rectification of process faults.
- Regular Right First Time analysis to identify process issues (4M) and develop / implement actions to drive measurable improvement.
- Optimise process capability by providing appropriate process conditions and control limits.
- Propose, evaluate, and implement improvement projects to provide cost savings in areas such as material, machine, and manpower efficiency, and "Cost of Poor Quality".
- Interpret cable design specifications and provide Process Instructions and Job Details, line side training to relevant resources.
- Technically evaluate, approve, and introduce products, new materials, and multisource suppliers.
- Educated to degree level in a technical discipline with proven experience in improvement methods and techniques
- Be able to demonstrate proven analytical and problem-solving skills within a manufacturing process environment and have a hands-on approach to work
If you believe that you are a good fit for the Process Engineering Manager position, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone to work in a field and ready to maximise their potential.