Location - Birmingham and some remote working possible
6 Months Contract
Up to £350 per day - (Umbrella)
My Client is looking for a Process Analyst who will lead process design workshops as part of Global Design phase and facilitate workshops, managing stakeholders, including our SAP implementation partner and global process owners. You will steer attendees towards efficient processes that meet or exceed requirements, adhere to corporate standards and will deliver measurable benefits.
You will maintain the integrity of assigned processes through the future stages of the programme, ensuring that they are documented and remain aligned with the system and organisation design through each delivery iteration.
You will identify process improvements by comparing future state against as-is and establish measurable efficiency targets and SLAs for future processes. You will analyse benchmark data to establish industry best practice and set process targets.
You review quality processes and procedures, including reviewing test plans to ensure that there is full test coverage across the end-to-end processes and operational process documentation.
Skills required for the role:
Problem solving and decision making:
- Ability to manage complexity.
- Ability to remove internal / external barriers.
- Accurate and concise writing skills to create analysis reports, documentation and recommendations.
- Competent negotiation and influencing skills needed to challenge peers, leaders and suppliers to achieve the best customer outcomes
- Understand the perspectives and agenda of stakeholders and take this into account when communicating
- MS Excel for information analysis and producing management information to support recommendations.
- MS PowerPoint.
- ARIS Connect process design
- Process design
If you feel that you would be suitable for the role then please send CV.