£35,000 - £45,000
Holmes Chapel - Cheshire
Full Time / Permanent
My client is a leading CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation) in the pharmaceutical industry employing almost 9,000 employees across the world. Offering manufacturing services of pharmaceuticals in various dosage forms, production of clinical trial material, APIs and pharmaceutical product development. Manufacturing several hundred different products to customers ranging from Big Pharma to smaller research and development companies.
To provide technical expertise, guidance and drive problem solving within the Manufacturing Operations function. To identify process improvements, lead and undertake project work and investigations, ensuring processes operate to the highest standards of effectiveness, efficiency and compliance. The role will support the commercialisation of inhalation product development projects and validation of equipment/processes. The role also includes providing internal technical support for existing customers.
Ensures that products are fully evaluated with technical considerations operating to the highest standards of effectiveness and efficiency by:
- Understand the processes, equipment, materials and ways of working used for commercial products within our site and (working collaboratively with others as appropriate) contribute to troubleshooting and problem-solving investigations relating to line equipment and processes.
- Support when required, new products to commercial scale manufacture using knowledge of existing commercial processes
- Liaise with existing customers to support technical queries and investigations and work collaboratively with other functions as appropriate
- Provide technical support for manufacturing and filling operations
- Initiate and manage change controls using established site system. Train out changes as required. Monitor compliance on an on-going basis.
- Ensure the required standards of cGMP are maintained, including timely completion of Quality system compliance actions
- Ensure that all assigned products and processes are maintained in a fully validated status
Skills, Experience and Knowledge Requirements
- Degree or equivalent in a Science or Engineering subject
- At least 6 years of experience in a technical role within a pharmaceutical manufacturing or development environment or 9 years manufacturing or quality experience within production operations.
If this role is of interest please apply for the role and submit your CV today