Title: CS&A Engineer
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: £40-55 p/hour IR35
* Delivering structural / civils design to support Nuclear projects, inspections and construction site support on projects within the UK and, potentially, overseas. Work encompasses the full lifecycle of a project.
* Concept and Feasibility studies for multi discipline design projects.
* Analysis and Design using engineering software such as Staad.
* Preparation of Calculations, CDM activities, Basis of Design, Material Specifications, Scopes of Work, Technical reports, Inter discipline design coordination and supervision.
* Liaise with Technicians in the preparation of Revit models.
* Working with integrated multi-disciplinary teams to deliver high profile projects.
* Provide technical support to other members of the team.
* Ensure all work to be carried out with a positive attitude toward safety, both in design and in the office environment.
* Responsible for the management of project delivery including developing resourcing profiles.
* Assisting and mentoring team members to promote their technical and professional development, if required.
* Degree Qualified (BEng or MEng), Civil / Structural Engineer
* Chartered or Incorporated Engineer with membership of ICE or IStructE, or working toward full membership of ICE or IStructE. These requirements are desirables but consideration will be given to relevant experience.
* Significant experience in the design of structures in reinforced concrete and steelwork. The initial project would involve steelwork design and assessment of existing facilities.
* It would be advantageous but not necessary to have previous experience within the nuclear industry and design for seismic loading.
* Awareness and experience of using the latest design codes and standards.
* Understanding of the relevant legal and regulatory standards.
- Job Type:
- Job reference:
- 17 days ago