Regional Paid Media Strategist - Program Manager
12 Month Contract
£249 Per Day
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will work within the Global & Regional Paid Media teams to intake and manage various internal Paid Media requests coming from different parts of the organizations. You will be responsible for the intake and tracking of the requests, and partner with our paid media agency on the campaign planning, execution and measurement ensuring all initiatives are fully integrated into larger business strategy. You will partner with a Global counterpart to ensure visibility into all in-region workstreams.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Track and consolidate all in-region Paid Media campaign requests and designating team leads to each project based on its scope and determining if/when a request should be escalated
* Paid Media agency management and planning process, including briefing, planning, project management and measurement
* Collaborate with other Paid Media leads to minimize campaign overlap
* Provide visibility with necessary stakeholders on projects with necessary stakeholders, including both Global & Regional stakeholders
To the larger organization, this is a highly fluid role. You will need to work with many different facets of the organization to understand their needs and objectives and determine the best way forward. You will also need to partner internally within your team to loop in the necessary Paid Media channel and global/regional leads as necessary.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will work alongside a team of Global & Regional Paid Media strategy and channel experts to develop global, cross-channel paid media strategies to encourage visibility into your projects and learnings that can be applied to future initiatives.
WHO YOU ARE
You have at least five-eight years' experience in paid media, with at least three years of experience in digital and programmatic channels. You know how to articulate needs for your work to be completed. Ideal candidates will have past agency experience leading large global, B2B accounts. You know how to leverage the latest MarTech solutions to build data-driven paid media solutions, all the while adhering to stringent brand safety protocols. You have a proven track record managing teams and large-scale projects.
You are comfortable working across different paid media channels and building relationships across organizational boundaries-both internal and external-to demonstrate the use case and value of a holistic paid media approach. You have the desire to constantly innovate our approach, structures and processes from scratch to ensure best-in-class execution within both paid media and the larger B2B technology industry. You strive to stay on top of the latest advertising trends and are constantly brainstorming ways to bring the approach to your day-to-day work. Working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment is where you thrive. You have strong written and verbal communication skills and can balance analytical thinking with tactical hands-on-ground applications.
* Familiarity with DCM, Sharepoint and various programmatic and social ad tech platforms
* Experience working within large scale, complex organizations
* Proven project management skills
* Paid media agency a plus
To be considered please APPLY now.
- Job Type:
- Digital Workspace
- Job reference:
- 25 days ago