Portfolio Marketing Manager
Location - Fully remote, with occasional meetings in London
6 Months Contract
Up to £340 per day PAYE
In this role, you will work closely together with the Digital Industries proposition team to shape our product communications and align the benefits of our offerings to the business objectives and priorities of our customers. Your job is to shape the proposition and make it resonate with our customers. You will orchestrate the product management teams, take care of the roadmap, manage the launches, create the product collateral, manage joint go-to-market with our partners, and work with the sales enablement team.
- Manage adapted existing portfolio and launch new products around our Digital Industries proposition in the areas of Edge and Cloud Computing, 5G, LAN, OT Security, Collaboration and Industry applications
- Manage the portfolio roadmap with the portfolio and marketing teams
- Development of external communication with the wider marketing organisation to show innovative thinking in the market, through PR, Blogs and the use of research
- Lead on analyst submissions for your portfolio including key Gartner reports such as the Magic Quadrant
- Work with the different product management teams and orchestrate their output into compelling use cases
- Work with an ecosystem of world-leading partners such as Cisco and Microsoft and leading security players to define and manage joint go-to-market programs
- Drive enablement of the Digital Industries portfolio into the sales and specialist channels for existing and new portfolio
Required Skills & Experiences
- Degree or post graduate qualification in some aspect of marketing communications preferred.
- Minimum 2 year's experience working in a product, marketing or proposition-based role, ideally in the technology sector
- Innovative and creative thinker who can identify fresh ideas and turn them into something around which BT can have a real business conversation.
- Team player with experience of a complex matrixed organisation and able to multi-task
- Results oriented with an ability to link customer's business objectives and priorities to portfolio propositions in integrated campaigns, and execute plans with clearly defined goals
- Effective communicator with strong project management, presentation, problem-solving and analytical skills
If you feel that you would be suitable for the role then please send CV.