Role: Planning & Fulfilment Specialist
Location: Gloucester, GL3 4AQ
Duration: 18 months (January start)
Rate: Up to £16.67/hour PAYE
As a planning and fulfilment specialist you'll be part of the Materials team supporting with planning and execution as required. This includes anything from MPS to works order conversation and work order management according to the production schedule, to transactional responsibility of fulfilling orders against our customer orderbook and marshalling through our despatch process. Other responsibilities may include identification and tracking of material shortages, attend regular rhythms on material status on delinquency/delivery, advising execution teams on upcoming schedules against customer commitments and work with cross functional teams to identify issues and implement corrective actions.
An outline of the tasks required:
- Support planning and fulfilment with admin and maintain the integrity of our ERP system
- Complete planning and fulfilment tasks to support shop & delivery to customers
- Ensure operational alignment with production plan/delivery schedule and KPI's
- Work with cross functional teams on continuous improvement to optimise OTD, delinquency, inventory KPI's
- Microsoft Office tools experience essential - ie excel
- Previous planning experience preferred
- Previous Syteline ERP system experience preferred
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance.