Are you a looking for an exciting new role with a world-leading company in the Oil & Energy field?
We are seeking a Planner who can define and communicate project schedules across its life cycle to external customers and internal stakeholders across the business. In this role, you will ensure all activities are completed in accordance with the schedule as required.
- To review customer requirements and develop production routing to aid achieving customer requirements
- To create, maintain and manage production orders
- To interpret inspection reports, engineering drawings and specifications in order to develop routings or for estimating hours or costs
- To review production orders for completeness and set to appropriate status
- To interface with other departments to ensure that all test equipment or special tooling is advised as per BOM
- To ensure all work is undertaken in a safe manner in line with company health and safety guidelines
- Degree qualified in a business related or technical subject or relevant experience in a planning role within manufacturing/engineering
- Understanding of Planning principles
- Experience of using SAP would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- To operate effectively within a team yet able to work independently
- The ability to prepare, review and produce data accurately and in a timely manner