Pharmaceutical Engineering and Validation Specialist
Excellent Salary + 5% Bonus + 10% Pension Contribution
This company is a world leading CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation) in the pharmaceutical industry employing almost 9,000 employees around the globe. Their comprehensive services cover the entire life cycle of a pharmaceutical product - from drug substance through to commercial manufacturing.
They are looking for an experienced and motivated Pharmaceutical Engineering and Validation Specialist with excellent industry knowledge to join their team at their Holmes Chapel site where they are embarking on a variety of pioneering and cutting-edge projects.
This is an exceptional opportunity to utilise your experience and expertise as you play a key role in the current growth and development of the company which is looking to double in size in the next two years.
As a Pharmaceutical Engineering and Validation Specialist you will:
- Provide engineering and technical support within the New Product Introduction & Manufacturing teams
- Lead project work to identify process improvements and ensure the technical development of the department
- Lead and support New Product Introduction projects relating to equipment and manufacturing processes.
What do you need to do the role?
- Minimum 10+ years GMP experience
- Substantial process experience
- Excellent experience with NPI
- Degree educated in a related technical/scientific discipline or equivalent experience