Jefferson Wells are looking to recruit 2 Payroll Administrators to work for an international Engineering/defence business, as part of their central support team on a permanent basis. Whilst Payroll experience would be ideal, we are happy to consider Administrators who are competent with MS office & ERP systems.
This role is a great opportunity for someone interested in a long term career in finance/Payroll to gain experience in a fast paced, large business. Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring timely & accurate payments, maintaining accuracy & attention to detail.
What will I be doing?
- Processing weekly/monthly payroll
- Producing & Maintaining weekly & Monthly reports
- Reconciling & checking Payroll reports
- Ensuring statutory & company rules & Policies are adhered to
What are we looking for?
- Previous payroll and/or Administration experience
- High attention to detail
- ERP System experience desirable
- Competent with MS office, Excel
The company have a hybrid working model and will also consider a fully remote candidate, however, would prefer someone who is within a commutable distance. Flexible working is also on offer, so should you need to start early or finish late this may be accommodated.
We are looking to submit applicants as soon as possible so if you are interested in hearing more please apply and one of the team will contact you.