I am working on a great opportunity within a leading e-commerce business to join as a Part Time Finance Manager (3 days a week). You will be reporting into the CEO and take sole responsibility for the finance function to ensure it is operating as a best in class function.
You will be responsible for all bookkeeping, VAT and tax returns, preparation of the monthly management accounts and and financial accounts, along with budgeting and cash flow forecasting. You will be partnering with Senior Leadership to guide and advise from a financial perspective, along with any ad hoc duties required of you.
- Qualified Accountant
- Proven experience of working in a small environment
- Excel skills and great with a range of financial ERP systems
- Gravitas to liaise with senior leadership
- Ability to be in the office 3 days a week
- Great attention to detail and a problem solving mindset
Great company benefits on offer and a competitve (pro rata'd) salary. You'll join a friendly team with some impressive individuals based in nice offices in central London. If you'd like to find out more please apply with your CV and we can schedule a confidential call.