ORDER MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR
Location: Chalfont St Giles - Hybrid - On-site Wednesday and Thursday
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: £16.00 per hour - PAYE or £20.50 an hour Umbrella inside IR35
There is a shuttle service to the site
The OTR (Order to Remittance) Order Management Coordinator ensures Order entry Quality and Integrity.
You will be working for a large medical company that is leading in global medical technology and digital solutions.
You will be working in a fast paced environment handling the process from order to delivery, contacting the relevant sources to fill the order, ensuring factories meet dates for the orders to be shipped to the main distribution point, liaise with the warehouse teams and front line engineers for the orders to then be delivered before handing off to the installation team.
You will be handling orders which will vary in complexity, size and value.
You will be part of a professional and supportive team, where having passion for the importance of what the company does is embraced by everyone.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Plan and pro-actively manage the entire process of fulfilling a customer contract from Order Entry to Collection/Delivery to ensure that customer requirements are met. (Order to Delivery process management)
- To be pro-active in monitoring status and updates of the order process, ensure that you escalate when needed to reduce delays and logistic issues, for example: Supplier delays which may affect the order being fulfilled to capacity or the order being delivered on time etc.
- To make adjustments to orders when requested from the customer/s such as volume or type of product.
- Order Entry and order adjustment.
- Implement changes as required for each project.
- Optimise Sales transfers.
- Provide an excellent level of service for our customers. Specifically when answering customer phone calls including price enquiries, order updates, stock enquiries and sales leads.
- Monitor the Customer Plan versus actual to pro-actively ensure on time delivery of order/s.
- Ensure orders validation, compliance and approvals before Order Entry.
- Own and update timely key dates using local operating mechanisms and reports.
- Daily follow up of customer credit documentation and inventory.
- Give shipping and billing instructions in accordance with contracts terms and conditions.
- Follow shipment, installation, application via reports.
- Follow up on collections issues due to order to remittance.
- Provide root cause on defect analysis.
- Monitor and coordinate daily logistics traffic from warehouses.
Required Experience and skills:
- Experience in order management from initial order to delivery and issuing purchase orders.
- Fluent English.
- Target driven.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office - text to columns, pivot tables, Sum-Ifs etc.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to manage a number of different tasks and manage competing priorities
- Previous experience in administrative and/or order management role
- Customer Satisfaction Oriented.
- Team player.
- Ability to use Systems and work in a matrix environment.
- Good understanding of the order to remittance process.
- Proficient at understanding how the Order Configuration process works (Oracle).
- Good Product knowledge.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication.
- Proactive approach to your work and a desire to provide the best possible service.
- Experience in a medical or pharmaceutical company in an order management position.
- Project Management.
- Transportation & Customs.
- eOM, Oracle
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV for review.