Field Service Specialist
Field Based - covering Global operations
One of the leading Oil and Energy organisations globally is currently expanding their field based service department due to a number of new wins within the wider organisation. The role will be focussing on a mixture of offshore rigs, onshore rigs and refineries where you will be focussing on treatment systems for the field with a global footprint.
- The Position holder is responsible for safe and efficient field operations.
- Functions as focal point on site for our customers during operations.
- Assists in technical support and coronation of customer support during field activities.
- Installation, commissioning, fault finding and repair of oil and gas process systems equipment.
Successful Position holders are:
- Excellent communicators with Strong HSE mind set
- Enjoy solving problems,
- Works well in challenging situations and environments,
- Strong technical and theoretical aptitude
- Stony mechanical hands-on aptitude.
- Responsible for safe execution of field operations
- Stop the job empowerment
- Procedural Adherence
- Develop and implement continuous improvement for field operations
- Keep abreast of all HSE lesson learned
- Monitor own HSE engagement
- Develop extensive relationships with customers and internal stake holders
Desired product experience
- Dehydrator & Desalter systems
- Produced /seawater treatment systems
- MEG & TEG treatment systems
- Chlorination systems
- Degree and qualification in electrical/mechanical or petrochemical processing
- 5 Years of specific experience in oil and gas processing systems
- Offshore survival
- Valid Passport
- Desirable experience/skills/languages.