Offshore Data/Mud Logging Engineer
Permanent - Offshore
Due to continued project growth, one fo the largest Oil and Gas Enginerring organisations globally is looking to expand their Offshore Data Logging Operations team within Aberdeen. The role will play a crucial role in the operations of data logging at the offshore site.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- The Data Analyst reports to the Job Delivery Lead or Product & Service Delivery Manager and functionally to Unit Supervisor where
- He/she is the supervisor of the work completed by the Mud Logging Analyst and is also in close and direct relationship with the Client's and Drilling Contractor's representatives at the well
- Manages personal development and keeps informed on current D&M technology and strategy.
- Responsible for training, coaching and mentoring junior engineers or specialists, leading competency assessments to improve proficiency levels of junior population.
- Follows the COMfTfixed-step development program and Personal Development and Engagement Plan (PDEP).
- Responsible for communicating to the Client representatives any information regarding primary well control and well integrity during well site operations as deducted from the data and, when appropriate, secondary well control
Education And Experience
- Degree education within- Geology or geological bias.
- 3+ years' experience within a hands-on offshore position.
- Ability to be mobilised immediately with relevant offshore certs up to date.