The equipment operator is responsible for delivering safe, efficient and reliable PSD to customers. The Equipment Operator identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, and assists field and maintenance crews with preparing equipment for operations.
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time
- Participate in pre-job and toolbox meetings with crew members
- Maintain good, safe working order of equipment according to standards, reporting problems or deviations
- Ensure individual and crew work safety
- Prepare equipment for rig up and rig down times.
- Operate the equipment according to competency level and job requirement
- Wear PPE and observe HSE policies
- Maintain the required safety training
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role (cementing/drilling fluids)