Procurement Specialist - NPI
Location: Cheltenham possible
Duration: 6 months
Rate Up to: £37 per hour - Umbrella
The Fulfilment Specialist will be the interface between NPI sourcing and the program team. You will analyses the demand / demand profile across various products identifying gaps and risks to meet the program schedule.
As part of the Sourcing organisation, the Fulfilment Specialist will work with the commodity and program sourcing teams to ensure robust supply chains are established to support business needs.
- Working with the NPI buy team in open order book management.
- Purchase Order creation as required to support NPI requirements.
- Tracking of part deliveries required to support customer prototype deliveries.
- Work cross functionally to support parts requirement accuracy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the sourcing.
- Experience in ERP or Oracle based systems
- PC and database proficiency
- Build internal business relationships
- Strong background in procurement / Fulfilment with 3 years minimum experience.
- Knowledge of aerospace products
- Understanding in NPI program management
- Good understanding of Engineering data items