£40 Per Hour
- Exercise care for own health and safety and that of others as defined by Health and Safety legislation, adhere to endorsed Company policy, procedures and delegations (e.g. Health & Safety, Diversity & Inclusion, Performance & Development Reviews and Finance etc.)
- Ensure procedures, codes and standards are correctly identified and applied to engineering and technical activities.
- Ensure task and project risks are communicated appropriately.
- Contribute to Product Safety Assessment process.
- Provide a technical interface with internal and external stakeholders at a detailed level.
- Carry out technical investigations and analysis to provide data for problem assessment/resolution and for design of improvements.
- Contribute to process improvement within the operational and/or design lifecycle to deliver continuous improvements in quality, cycle time and asset utilisation.
- Apply engineering domain knowledge to produce technical solutions and documentation in support of assigned task and project.
- Ensure appropriate review, verification and approval is undertaken
- Plan, deliver and monitor assigned tasks and projects, ensuring requirements are delivered to time, quality and cost.
- Keep up to date in relevant technical areas and develop skills and capabilities to be able to provide effective delivery.
- Participate in bid preparation to facilitate the development of successful bids.
- Provide help and direction to less experienced team members to support both their effective working, and their development.
- May act as Technical Authority or Engineering Lead when authorised to do so by Chief Engineer or delegated authority.
- This is the level for a competent, experienced and skilled engineer who understands the concepts and principles in a generalist subject area; designs, develops or contributes to determination of solutions to problems and issues in a generalist subject area.
- Able to work on a range of engineering problems involving some complexity. Typically works independently and under occasional supervision, can refer to others or seek guidance for more unusual or complex problems and situations.
- This position requires engineering degree qualification with demonstrable relevant experience and capability OR HND/HNC in relevant discipline with demonstrable relevant experience and capability OR OND/ONC minimum with demonstrable experience and capability, successfully completed a period of structured development and is working towards meeting the registration requirements of the Engineering Council at IEng or CEng level.
For more information please click APPLY NOW.