Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
£30,000 - £34,000 + 30% Shift Allowance
Cardiff - Pharmaceuticals
Rotating 3 Shift Pattern
Full Time / Permanent
My client is in the Life Sciences industry, which means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Their incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
You will be able to continuously improve yourself and them - working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, their customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries this is a place where every day is a learning opportunity - so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term. They are pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What You'll Do
- Providing cost effective planned and breakdown maintenance support to manufacturing operations and development laboratories at the Maynard centre in accordance with expected service levels.
- Work directly with the manufacturing operations team to identify maintenance improvement opportunities, develop and issue proposals and execute work scopes for their area of responsibility
- Ensure maintenance performance data is collected and provide regular reports against KPI for the maintenance service
Who You Are
- Extensive experience of Engineering Maintenance in a manufacturing/ production environment with strong customer focus for product quality, output and delivery
- Have a clear understanding of legislative and regulatory compliance
- Have a strong awareness of quality management systems, lean manufacturing principles and continuous improvement programs.
- The job holder will be expected to possess strong communication, influencing and judgement skills, and have a proven technical background. The ability to manage and develop a team and interface with both internal and external stakeholders will be critical to success in the role.
If this sounds like you then apply for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician position