Location - Holmes Chapel
Alternating Shifts, Monday to Friday:
14:00 to 22:00
22:00 to 6:00
Salary - £37, 327 + 24% Shift Allowance + 5min Handover Allowance
Are you a Multi-skilled Engineer? looking for a new opportunity? Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of innovative inhalation products and devices including integrated drug solutions, medical check valves and injection devices.
If you all things electrical and mechanical, enjoy variety in your daily lifestyle and want to be a part of one of the world's top 5 CDMOs, apply for the Multi-skilled Engineer today.
As a Multi-skilled Engineer, you will provide a professional engineering maintenance and repair service for pharmaceutical production equipment and process systems. You will have a mind of continuous improvement and take pride in your work. Does this sound like you? Apply for the Multi-skilled Engineer today.
- 10% employer contribution can be moved out of pension and used to buy other benefits or taken as cash
- Private medical insurance, plus you can pay for your partner and/or dependent children to join the Scheme
- Best doctors -This service allows both you and your family to access specialist medical advice from the best consultants around the world, free of charge
- To maintain equipment in accordance with the planned schedules. whilst adhering to site safety and cGMP standards.
- To actively engage in identifying and implementing improvements to the manufacturing, filling, and packaging equipment through the application of problem solving and continuous improvement techniques.
- To ensure quality compliance using the computerised maintenance management systems and the application of standard operating procedures.
- To support installation, commissioning, and qualification activities for new equipment
- To support other employees in their training and development
- 2 years' experience post apprenticeship in an engineering environment within the pharmaceutical or regulated industry e.g., food production, chemical, cosmetics etc.
- Capable of operating in a multi-skilled environment with a high degree of 'troubleshooting' skills combined with the ability to make decisions and operate with minimum supervision.
- Performing Risk Assessments with a high level of health & safety awareness within their environment.
- Can identify training needs for both self and can advise on the training needs required by other engineers, apprentices and operators
- Apprenticeship or Minimum NVQ L3 in both Mechanical and Electrical Engineering OR Mechatronics qualified, or equivalent (evidence of qualification is required)
- At least 5 years' experience (some flexibility)
If you believe that you are a good fit for the Multi-skilled Engineer position, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone to work in a field and ready to maximise their potential.