Multi-Skilled E & I Technician
A global pharmaceutical manufacturer in Cheshire have a new opening for a Multi-Skilled E&I Technician to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
About the role
Working in an experienced team of multi-skilled engineers and you'll assist with the calibration, installation, maintenance, repair, and improvement to the site Electrical & Instrumentation systems & equipment.
What will I be doing?
- Routine and reactive Calibrations & Inspections of process and environmental instrumentation and control & monitoring systems
- Routine calibration of process and environmental instrumentation
- Production of maintenance documentation to pharmaceutical industry cGMP standard
- Complete Small Installations & Improvements / replacements
- Work on Ex Rated E&I equipment (COMPEX Trained)
- Supervision of Contractors
What we're looking for:
- Experience of instrumentation calibration, maintenance, and measurement principles.
- Tradesperson with a recognised instrumentation apprenticeship at least equivalent to NVQ level 3
- Multi-skilled with second discipline as electrical
- COMPEX trained
- Experience of working in the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
- HNC/ONC in process instrumentation & control or a similar subject
Requirements and Working Pattern:
Ability to work full-time on-site with additional paid out of hours cover, currently operating a 1 in 4 week call out rota.
- Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 16:30
- Friday 08:00 - 15:15
What's in it for me?
- Full-time Permanent Position
- Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 DOE / Competencies
- Team / Site Based Performance Bonus
- Professional Development and Courses
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (Option to Purchase Additional Leave)
- 10X Salary Life Assurance
- Private Medical Care
- Company Pension Contribution to 10%