The Position holder is responsible for operating and maintaining mining production equipment and assists in keeping a clean, safe working area. The position reports to mine management.
Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, and work well in teams.
- Operate mining production equipment in a safe, efficient and compliant manner including reporting any deviations to mine management
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts.
- Ensure equipment is maintained in optimal condition using preventative maintenance systems.
- Maintain a safe, clean, environmentally sound work area.
- Communicate with coworkers and Management.
- 5 years' experience.
- Experience with electro-hydraulic drill rigs.
- LHD/Scoop and truck operation.
- Mechanical and hand scaling.
- Roof bolting
- Services installation
- Shotfiring - Nonel and electric detonators