Title: Mechanical Technician
Location: Dungeness, Kent
Rate: £20.63 PAYE // £27 umbrella p/hour
* To participate in the planning and preparation of works.
* To carry out work in accordance with the work packs and best practice and applicable trade/legal standards.
* To comply with any health and safety requirements of the work pack or work area.
* To carry out safety and behavioural observation.
* To comply with quality requirements of the work pack.
* To not proceed past a hold point.
* To report any defects, damage, safety hazards or other problems to their line manager.
* Any other task/duties, commensurate with the Role Holder's competency, as directed by the Line Manager.
These duties are project specific and in addition to those described in the Company and project manuals and procedures. He/she shall ensure familiarity with these documents and any legislation to which they refer.
Note: For the various Technician trades advice must be sought from the relevant subject matter experts as to the required qualification:
* Level 3 Qualification (e.g. Recognised Training Scheme or Apprenticeship) appropriate to their trade.
* CCNSG Safety Passport. * Site Installation/Maintenance experience (preferred) in Nuclear Industry/Power Generation.
- Job Type:
- Job reference:
- 17 days ago