Location - Castle Bromwich, Birmingham
Pay - £14.30 p/h + 24% shift premium
Hours - 14:00 to 22:00, Monday to Friday
Are you an experienced Materials Controller from a manufacturing environment looking to secure a permanent job with an expanding organisation? Our client is a leading FTSE 250 company going from strength to strength.
If you want to join a team that cares about their staff and be in a secure, growing organisation, apply for the Materials Controller today.
As a Materials Controller, you will manage stock levels of all maintenance parts, complete weekly cycle counts of raw materials and track deliveries received. If you would like to learn more and be considered for the opportunity, apply today.
- Manage all materials delivered/dispatched and all incoming/outgoing consumables
- Maintain ERP system (bookings, amendments, closing orders, updating stock records etc.)
- Take away all returned materials and follow processes to return materials to correct production location
- 2 - 4 years' experience within a production/manufacturing environment
- Counterbalance FLT licence would be beneficial
- Must come from dispatch/stores environment
If you believe that you are a good fit for the Materials Controller position, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone to work in a field and ready to maximise their potential.