Role: Master Scheduler and Capacity Planner
Location: Ansty Park, Coventry
Duration: 12 months
Rate: £21.59ph pay
My client is looking for a Master Scheduler to Perform duties associated with the setting of an achievable Master Production Schedule supported by detailed Capacity Planning.
- Review overall capacity requirements including monitoring key bottlenecks and advise on areas of capacity over-load recommending corrective actions.
- Assist and advise on the achievability of new schedule requests including making allocation recommendations where items are in short supply.
- Co-ordinate with Purchasing functions for raw material/component availability to support the schedule.
- Attend Supply, Demand and Reconciliation SIOP reviews.
- SAP, with understanding of bills of material, routings, capacity planning and MD04 screen.
- Degree or equivalent through experience in an engineering environment.
- Experience in manufacturing planning.
- Advances level knowledge of software applications (SAP, Excel).
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Organisational Skills.
To apply or to be considered for the role then please do forward your CV.