£75 Per Hour (Umbrella)
Cheltenham HQ with Hybrid working
12 Month Contract.
- The Master Scheduler will be responsible for updating, maintaining and governing the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) held within Microsoft Projects.
- Liaising with tech leads, CAM's and EPM's to gain the required information to make the correct updates to the schedule.
- To ensure all of the interdependencies and rules are correct within the plan, to validate that the correct data is being presented to the business following all updates.
- The Master Scheduler will have overall responsibility and ownership of the IMS.
Experience / Requirements:
- Expert level in Microsoft Projects, Qualifications and demonstrable experience with Microsoft Projects and managing complex master schedules.
- Well versed in Cost & Resource loading schedules.
- Relevant business/commercial with an aerospace/ manufacturing/ engineering background. Related degree advantageous although not essential.
- Strong relationship management & excellent communication skills.
- Logical and systematic approach to work; strong planning skills to handle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Highly effective time management skills
- Decisive & proactive with the ability to problem solve
- Commercial awareness, financial acumen and customer focus
- A team player with strong all-round IT literacy
For more information please click APPLY NOW.
Recruitment Team Lead