Location - Remote Working
6 months Contract
£400 per day - PAYE
The global CIS & Cybersecurity marketing and communication team works closely with the business and the offer portfolio to support the ambition for growth. This will include, but not limited to, B2B marketing strategy, brand content, integrated marketing campaigns, event management, pursuit support and external communications.
Working with the business and the CIS portfolio teams you will
· Contribute to set the overall marketing strategy through annual marketing plan and budget management, including co-marketing with key partners, on specific offers
· Design content - marketing assets, Thought Leadership, …- and implement global and local lead generation marketing campaigns, in alignment with the sectors and the other capabilities of the Group
· Ensure qualitative and quantitative reporting on marketing project initiatives: pro-actively manage the lead management process to ensure leads associated with marketing activity are tracked via our CRM system (Salesforce) and can be used to demonstrate the contribution to pipeline and bookings.
· Identify opportunities to organize and enhance our brand visibility on the market on CIS offers through events, digital marketing, press relations and analysts relations
· Bring bid support to contribute to drive the growth of our top accounts.
· Experienced business-to-business, technology or professional services marketing and communication manager
· Sound understanding of the cybersecurity market and its business implications
· 15+ years of experience in marketing in a large, matrix, multinational organization
· Expertise in a broad spectrum of online and offline marketing operational skills including lead generation campaigns, event delivery, content creation, digital marketing.
· Highly collaborative, proactive and innovative way of working
· Good project management skills and good eye for detail.
· Possess strong communication skills (written, verbal, analytical)
· Proficiency in spoken and written English
· Post graduate Degree/Diploma in Marketing or equivalent program, and/or proven experience in similar role
Should you be interested in the role then please apply with CV