Title: Marketing Coordinator
Duration: 3 Months
Rate: £37 p/hour
- Manage and audit our internal and external processes to partner wih agencies for EMEAR and APJC events.
- Lead 1-2 priority events per region (EMEAR + APJC) with agency support as needed. Includes development and execution of strategic field marketing plans for live and virtual events that align with campaign briefs and business goals, as assigned.
- Train and guide Integrated Marketing counterparts on agency processes and how to best work + utilize agencies.
- Consult and advise marketing counterparts including Market Strategy, Integrated Marketing and Communications to make recommendations and weave current marketing campaigns into the overall Meraki presence.
- Report and measure success, develop extensive debriefs, make recommendations and implement improvements.
- Often supporting multiple large scale projects consecutively.
- You have 4.5+ years of event experience in Field Marketing, Event Management and/or Marketing. You have a track record of successful execution of large scale in person and/or virtual experiences.
- Extensive experience in onboarding, creating processes, and managing third-party event agencies.
- Experience working across multiple teams and stakeholders to achieve success.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, domestic and international. Will be confirmed on the call tomorrow.
Desired skills and experience
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and problem solve in a fast paced and creative environment.
- Meticulously organized and concise in verbal and written communications to articulate direction of the events.
- Consistent record of building successful event marketing plans that are built on priorities and metrics driven in their approach.
- Metrics driven. Demand generation background is considered an asset.
- Track record of successful execution of large scale in person experiences.