Marketing Campaign Manager
- Help the company achieve its commercial product business goals by leading the development of innovative media strategies and plans, working with our agency to ensure accurate media execution and optimization, and partner with analytics leads to deliver campaign reporting and insights.
- Build strong relationships with internal marketing teams, engineering teams, and product teams to learn and understand their business objectives and campaign goals.
- Apply your knowledge of paid media channels to recommend efficient media mix plans that achieve campaign goals.
- Ensure compliance by partnering closely with internal and external agency to ensure all campaigns stay within budget parameters and comply with requirements.
- Ensure accurate campaign creative delivery, tagging, naming conventions, and brand safety protocols by coordinating closely with stakeholders, ad operations, and agency teams.
- Having a growth mindset, curious, and eager to learn by embracing diverse perspectives
- 5+ years media experience within a media agency or client-side
- 4+ years marketing experience preferably in a technology industry
- College BA/BS or equivalent experience required
- Experience working across digital and traditional media channels including:
- Experience working in B2B marketing
- Proven competency working across diverse teams with varied business goals
- Able to work across a matrix of internal and external stakeholders
- Able to deal with ambiguity and continued change
- Strong communication experience is a must! This position is a liaison to many teams and is responsible for representing the commercial media storytelling
- Ability to be agile and work in a dynamic environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.