Office and remotely based
6 months contract with extension to 12 months
£100 per day - PAYE Only
The role requires strength and passion for working with partners, driving for results and collaboration both internally and externally. This role has responsibility for the following:
- Supporting the PMAs with their Partner GTM campaigns
- Raise POs both for your programmes and the team and follow up with partners for their PoE prior to approving invoices
- Review Partners Proof of Execution (PoE)submitted and follow-up with Partners if any missing or not compliant to ensure they can be paid
- Attention to detail and ability to keep accurate and up to date records of activity on the budget sheet in excel is essential
- Take compliance training and ensure that all activities you are doing are 100% compliant
- Provide reporting to the rest of the team and business on partner performance
- Own a partner programme, become the subject matter expert and manage execution and reporting for this programme
- Building good working relationships with partners and communicating our priorities clearly to the partners and agreeing outcomes against specific investment
- Driving actionable insights and feed these into the monthly report
- There is the potential to develop plans with partners and agree those with the relevant PMA to ensure that the partners are delivering the right Go to Market (GTM) Campaigns
- Build internal relationships with the Territory Channel Managers (TCMs) and Partner Development Managers (PDMs) as appropriate. Work with them to understand the partners' strengths and the ecosystem.
- Be able to sign post partners to the online assets and branding guidelines and understand the marketing concierge packages
- Thrive in an environment that is fast paced and highly matrixed across many with varied priorities
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge.
- 2yrs experience of channel or product marketing is desirable but not essential. Happy to look at marketing or business Grads who have the right attitude and work ethic.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Numeric and have the ability to work in excel and manage budgets
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a team environment
- A knowledge of the IT Industry and the partner channel within that is advisable
- Thrive in an environment that is fast paced and highly matrixed across many teams with varied priorities
- Bachelor or college degree required in Marketing / Business
To apply or to be considered for the role then please do forward your CV.