I am currently searching for a number of Manufacturing Technicians to join a global engineering organisation that specialised within the Energy infustry. The role will play a vital role in enabling projects are fulfilled by testing and ensuring quality assurance for vital products into the energy space.
Roles and Responsibilities.
- Demonstrates a continued commitment to HSE and Quality, HSE and Quality reporting and adheres to all HSE and PPE requirements consistently.
- Highlights and supports with possible HSE and Quality improvement initiatives.
- Assembles precision electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Conducts high pressure hydrostatic / gas testing on production and development equipment.
- Conducts low pressure gas testing on production development equipment.
- Performs high voltage and partial discharge tests of a variety power assemblies.
- Performs low voltage insulation resistance and contact resistance tests on a variant of Instrumentation assemblies.
- Performs oil filling of connector assemblies and flying leads.
- Supports offsite testing and production commitments.
- Adheres to instruction procedures and highlights gaps where found.
- Works collaboratively with peers and other departments within the company.
Qualifications / Required Experience
- Previous experience of subsea electrical connector assembly is required.
- Previous experience of HV / PD testing is required.
- Previous experience of hose build and cable termination is required.
- Ability to follow assembly and test procedures is required.
- Basic understanding of Engineering drawings is required.
- Previous experience of high- and low-pressure testing is preferred.