Highly Competitive Salary + Benefits (Healthcare, Bonus, Pension)
Are you a Manufacturing technician looking for your next exciting career move within a global leading service provider within the energy sector, offering the potential for fantastic career progression.
Our client is a world leader in the provision of advanced technical solutions to the oil and Gas sector in over 120 countries worldwide. We are currently looking for a manufacturing technician to join their team based in Gloucestershire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a extremely well established company that are at the forefront of their sector delivering the highest quality products to their sector.
You would be joining a site noted as a Centre of Excellence for - RSS (Rotary Steerable Systems), MWD (Measurements Whilst Drilling), Drilling Optimisation & Batteries. Where you would gain exposure to projects throughout the complete development cycle.
Responsibilities and Experience
- Perform technical duties on functional work group projects.
- Employ test techniques and procedures for key cell projects.
- Maintain production tools and equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose product, process or program defects and repair them.
- Ensure ability to: read blueprints; identify components; perform wire preparation, stripping and crimping; perform harness repair and termination; use pertinent manual hand tools. Maintain skills in electronics, hydraulics and mechanical assemblies, automated machine operation and programming.
- HNC/HND in suitable engineering disciple or with equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Electronic systems (Low Voltage, High Voltage)
- An understanding of Lean Six Sigma practices
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore, if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.