Role: Manufacturing Engineer - MES Specialist
Location: Gloucester, Full-time on-site
Duration: 18 months
Rate: Up to £50/hour Umbrella
The successful applicant will join the ERP/MES Integration team with responsibility for manufacturing functionality in business system development, primarily the Manufacturing Execution System (MES).
- Focal for ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and MES implementation for the Manufacturing Engineering team
- Participate in CRP (Conference Room Pilot) sessions to ensure department requirements are understood and functionality signed off as being fit for purpose.
- Authoring manufacturing routings and defining rework plans in the MES.
- Advice and support for training and implementation
- Identify solutions and improvements to business processes, then deploy them into the ERP/MES implementation.
Essential Qualifications, Experience and Person Characteristics:
- Demonstrable experience in change management of business processes
- Experience in using ERP and MES software
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes in an engineering business.
- Able to interpret 2d (legacy) drawings and technical specifications.
- Thrives in a cross functional team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Lean knowledge and enjoys continuous improvement
- Windchill experience
- Experience in ERP/MES Implementations
- Experience in Industry IoT Projects
- Aerospace Manufacturing Experience